Client: Florida Municipalities, Primes and Private Developers
Summary: Traffic Data Collection
Detailed Activities: Through dedicated, hands-on project management and a company- wide commitment to quality, EPR’s goal is to provide timely, reliable and accurate traffic and pedestrian data. The key to EPR is a clear and personal commitment to understanding our client’s project and expectations, working as a contributing member of their project team and delivering the data on schedule and within budget.
- Turning Movements Counts – Provide video TMCs (2, 4 and 8 hour). TMCs include pedestrian, bus and truck data as well as peak hour factors.
- Classification Counts – EPR provided peak hours counts that detailed the type and number of each vehicle using the study corridor.
- 24, 48 and 72 Hour Counts – EPR has provided vehicle counts per applicable county and state guidelines.
- Condition Diagrams – Provided the client with details of field conditions and helped investigate the need for changes to existing traffic control devices.
- Collision Diagram and Crash Summary – EPR has provided detailed summary of the crash information and associated diagrams.
- Intersection Delay Study – EPR submitted a study that provided a detailed evaluation of stopped time delay at the intersection.
- No Passing Zone Study – EPR prepared a no-passing zone study to establish limits on the roadway, which would permit the passing driver the necessary sight distance at the critical position (passing and passed vehicle abreast) to allow a safe completion of the passing maneuver.
- Highway Lighting Justification Study – Provided complete documentation of all written and verbal comments, analysis of meeting attendance and summary of meeting, as well as provided meeting materials.
- Signal Warrant Study – Performed a signal warrant study per FHWA guidelines.
- Pedestrian Group Size Study and Vehicle Spot Speed Study – Preformed each study as per FDOT MUTS guidelines.
- Travel Time and Delay Study
Due to that recognition, EPR has been selected to serve on several engineering service and policy planning organizations such as:
Orange County Urban
Northwest Florida Regional
Through our staff’s knowledge and background with local municipalities, EPR has a unique understanding of the: Florida TRIP program, Senate Bill 360 and the Fair Share Mitigation Act.