Summary: PD&E Study for a Realigned Intersection – managed under a FDOT JPA
- Public Involvement Plan – Work with the project team to create a comprehensive public involvement plan, including all strategic and tactical elements.
- Demographic Study – Conduct a demographic study to appropriately identify each of the audiences who have a stake in the 9th Avenue Project.
- Project Communications – Employ multiple project marketing methods in order to broadcast the most recent project information to as many of the targeted stakeholders as possible.
- Media Campaign – Support project communications efforts through the formulation and implementation of a media relations campaign.
- Public Workshops and Hearing – Support project team in logistical coordination for public workshops. Create support materials including handouts, comment sheets, invitation, press releases, required FDOT notification documents, etc.
- Comment Documentation – Provided complete documentation of all written and verbal comments, analysis of meeting attendance, summary of meeting as well as provided meeting materials.
9th PD&E, Escambia County: EPR was part of the public involvement team for a proposed intersection realignment study. EPR’s Public Project tasks included public involvement planning, stakeholder identification and notification, door to door outreach to local/adjacent business, meeting coordination, and logistics, and development of selected materials for public information workshops.
Project success: Due to media outreach, one-on-one coordination and project team coordination the project enjoyed well-attended and positive public workshops.
S.R. 123 Roadway