Client: City of Pensacola and Pensacola Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
Summary: Technical Park Site Design – Decorative Lighting
- Public Involvement Plan – Created a comprehensive public involvement plan, including all strategic and tactical elements.
- Demographic Study – Conduct a demographic study to appropriately identify each of the audiences who have a stake in the project.
- Project Communications – Employ multiple project marketing methods in order to broadcast the most recent project information to as many of the targeted stakeholders as possible.
- Public Workshops – Facilitated all public meeting for the project. Support project team in logistical coordination for public workshops. Created all display and meeting materials including presentation, handouts, comment sheets, invitation, press releases, required FDOT notification documents, etc.
- Comment Documentation – Provided complete meeting documentation
EPR provided decorative design lighting for a proposed city owned technical park. Lighting Design included insuring that a safe lighting environment was provided for pedestrians and employees of the tech park.
S.R. 123 Roadway